Blindfolded and tag teamed Preview

Last Saturday I had another run in with Bricklayer1001 and this time he brought a buddy with him. I was waiting for them blindfolded and on all fours when they walked in.. Normally there’s a bit of chat first but I just couldn’t wait for a pounding.

We shot a whole bunch of stuff. Bricklayers and is buddies stamina was amazing, the Samy suit got well used and sticky. There’s nearly two hours of stuff to edit and upload but I know you are all frothing to see what we got up to as much as I am frothing to show you so here’s a little preview.

watch the full video here

6 thoughts on “Blindfolded and tag teamed Preview

• September 28, 2017 at 6:54 am

You dont really need to edit the footage, just post the whole raw 2 hrs 🙂

• October 1, 2017 at 9:21 pm

I’m with Criagy on this one the whole two hours would be a great viewing i’m sure babe, but as always I’m sure ill enjoy whatever goes to air if the preview is anything to go by.

• October 2, 2017 at 10:20 am

Wow super hot thank you for sharing when you said you were going to film this weekend i asked and hoped it will be a tag team with blowjobs and you gave it to me thanks again you are the best now i am hoping to see you getting your cock out and cumming in your next harcore videoo

Your email address will not be published.

Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.